Submitting a Design project
To submit an idea for a project, it should have:
- the ADI part(s) that the design will be based around
- a short abstract of what you want to do
Here is a sample submission showing the information required for entry.
To enter and participate, follow these steps:
- create an account on the wiki, and login. See the main page.
- edit the Team List page, adding your team to the list.
- click on your Team Name. You will be directed to a non existing page, associated with your team.
- click CREATE THIS PAGE.
- edit the page. Type in text, upload files and/or images.
- after uploading a file or image, click the file name, to link it to your page.
- save the page.
- If you need hardware, and your idea is a good one, ADI will send you the ADI parts, or Eval boards to use in your design
- Complete the design (on your wiki page)
- Complete the video (on youtube, adding the link into the wiki page)
- Get judged, and if you are selected (three top teams), have one of your team members fly to Boston, to present at ADI's General technology conference (GTC) - in front of ADI's most senior design and application engineers from around the world.
- Impress us.
For contest deadlines, see the main page.
For full contest rules, see the official_rules.
If you have questions, you can check out the virtual classroom