The following are directions to procure the necessary trial licenses for a model. If you have access to MATLAB, but are not sure if you have all of these licenses, you can type “ver” from the MATLAB command line to see what toolboxes are installed on your local host. If you do not have access to all of the required licenses, please follow the procedure below to request the licenses that you require.
If you have access to a license of MATLAB that is current on maintenance from MathWorks, you may automatically request trial licenses from MathWorks.com. (if you do not have a supported version of MATLAB, skip to Step 2) Procedure to request trials from MathWorks.com:
1. Click Get Trial Software from MathWorks.com
2. Enter your MathWorks.com account information into the Free Product Trial page:
3. In the Free Product Trial page, select the Custom Trial offer:
4. Select R2016a and the OS you are using:
5. Select the products that you do not have access to from the list on Page One of this guide. Note, even if you have access to some of these licenses via a network server, for example MATLAB, you may want to request trials for these as well to guarantee access while you evaluate the model.
6. The trial license will be available be sent to you via email immediately and available from your MathWorks.com account.
If you are new to MathWorks, and do not have access to a current (on maintenance) license of MATLAB, please follow these steps:
1. Register for a MathWorks.com account. This will be required for any trial license of MathWorks software.
2. Once you have a registered MathWorks.com account, send an email to the following MathWorks contacts to request your trial: