Submitting a Lab project
To submit an idea for a project, it should have:
- intended audience (First year, 4th year, Masters, etc)
- prerequisite understanding needed to complete the lab
- what is to be covered, what the student will learn
- the ADI part(s) that the lab will be based around
- hardware required (scope, spectrum analyser, ADI Eval board, etc).
- time to complete lab
There are many good outlines for labs:
Following any of those, or your own format is acceptable. When you create a submission, a blank outline will come up which is our suggested format. If you want to depart from that - feel free. You can see what the template looks like here.
To enter and participate, follow these steps:
- create an account on the wiki, and login. See the main page.
- edit the Team List page, adding your team to the list.
- click on your Team Name. You will be directed to a non existing page, associated with your team.
- click CREATE THIS PAGE.
- edit the page. Type in text, upload files and/or images.
- after uploading a file or image, click the file name, to link it to your page.
- save the page.
- If you need hardware, and your idea is a good one, ADI will send you the ADI parts, or Eval boards to use in your lab.
- Complete the lab (on your wiki page)
- Complete the video (on youtube, adding the link into the wiki page)
- Get judged, and the if you are selected as the winning team, win the prize!
For contest deadlines, see the main page.
For full contest rules, see the official_rules.
If you have questions, you can check out the virtual classroom